Thread: Upload Files to SharePoint

Default Upload Files to SharePoint

Hello Lavastorm Community,

I've been trying to upload files to a SharePoint using the Upload for SharePoint 2010 node however right before the node finishes its run, it spits out an error saying my username or password is invalid. (Cannot connect to SharePoint API. Username or password is invalid. Error Code: ls.brain.node.sharepoint.upload.errorCodeStatus401 )

I've been able to successfully download files from the same SharePoint using the same username and password. I've even gone as far as copying and pasting my username and password from the Download for SharePoint 2010 node to ensure that I wasn't typing it in incorrectly. I've also copied and pasted the ServerUrl and ServerPath fields from the same Download node to make sure that I had the correct SharePoint address.

Any info on uploading to SharePoint would be incredibly helpful as well.

Thank you!

Hi Kevin,

Can you advise which lae version and lal version you have installed please? I suspect that you're encountering an issue with the first version of the node which has since been improved.

Regards

Simon

Simon,

Thank you for the reply. I am working on LAE 6.1 however I have managed to solve my problem.

The issue was on the SharePoint side, where the site I was trying to access had a mismatched URL and display name. I was trying to upload using the display name in LAE (which worked for downloading). When I typed the site's exact URL into the upload node for the server path and server URL parameters, it worked fine.

Thank you,
    Kevin

Great - glad you got it sorted.

Simon

Hi,

I can able to upload the output delimiter file(zipped file) into SharePoint but I want to upload the output delimiter file(unzipped file) into Sharepoint as there is no output port for delimiter node. Please assist me on this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arunn View Post
    Hi,

I can able to upload the output delimiter file(zipped file) into SharePoint but I want to upload the output delimiter file(unzipped file) into Sharepoint as there is no output port for delimiter node. Please assist me on this.

Thanks
    I've fixed the issue by using the static node. Thanks.

Default Upload Files to SharePoint

Please someone to help me upload some files to the downloads section. I can not also paste images of in a post. Can anybody help me?. Thank you.-