Thread: HTTP ERROR 400 - InvalidSessionId:Invalid session id

Default HTTP ERROR 400 - InvalidSessionId:Invalid session id

Haven't run these nodes since April, not working now. Have a node to login to SalesForce, then a bunch of queries off of that. All of the queries are returning this:
    -- Errors for Get_Batch_Status_2
    -- Errors for Handle_Batch_State
    ERROR: Field 'state' does not exist on input 'in1'.
    Line: 4; BrainScript: where state.str() <> "Failed" and state.str() <> "Not Processed"
    Operator: ''state''
    Error Code: lae.brainscript.field.unknownFieldName
    -- Errors for Abort_on_Error
    WARN: HTTP ERROR 400 - InvalidSessionId:Invalid session id
    Line: 5; BrainScript: abort("HTTP ERROR " + 'StatusCode'.str() + " - " + 'exceptionCode'.str() + ":" + 'exceptionMessage'.str())
    Operator: 'abort'
    Error Code: lae.brainscript.userAbort

ERROR: Node execution terminated while processing data by error:
    HTTP ERROR 400 - InvalidSessionId:Invalid session id
    Error Code: lae.node.executionTerminated

Tried using the SOQL Bulk Query instead of the 'older' Bulk Query, but got the same result. Ideas? I do show that the account I set up for this is logging in when I check 'last login' on SalesForce, so it is successfully logging in, not sure what's going on though.

You get the same 'Invalid session id' error from the newer Salesforce nodes? Are you able to run the Lavastorm Metadata for Salesforce node and get the metadata for one of your tables, for example the Account object? Salesforce removed support for TLS 1.0 over the summer, not sure if it's related to why its not working for you now. In here I can use URL https://login.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/na35 along with my username, password and security token without an issue on the nodes shipped with v6.1.4.

how do I know if I have the newer SF nodes?

For example, the node I mentioned Lavastorm Metadata for Salesforce, you would find that in the Metadata and Structure group of nodes. If you want to have a talk and go through this, you can email support@lavastorm.com and we'll setup a time.