Thread: CSV File load error

Contributor

Default CSV File load error

Hello,

I have a BRX graph that is used to load a file into a database table. I am sometimes receiving error messages on the CSV File load node.
    This does not happen every time the BRX is run and nothing is changed from when it runs or fails. I can leave the job scheduled overnight and on 4 occasions it might fail but then next run it completes fine.
    It seems like it is failing once the data has been loaded, as I am able to see a BRD file with the data in it, if I look through the folders.

I am getting the following error message - brain.node.JSocket.cpp.160

Thanks,
    Carl

To clarify, you've been able to import the latest brs to see the node failing on the CSV node with the error you mentioned? The error doesn't mean to me to be honest. Sometimes with BRX I've seen explicitly putting a clock between nodes helps to not have one start to early.

Contributor

Hi,
    Yes, I have imported the BRS and can see it failing. The strange thing is, is that it is not every time.
    I will try adding a clock and will see what happens.
    Carl

Default CSV File load error

Whenever I try streaming something I always get the error "Cannot load transport file". Is there a way to fix this issue?

That is not an error that I have seen before. What node is it happening on? Also, what node)s) are before/after the node that is failing?