Thread: Error compiling the node dataAcquisition:Data Reader

Default Error compiling the node dataAcquisition:Data Reader

Hi,

I'm working with the new version Lavastorm (BRE v 4.5.4) trying to use the node dataAcquisition:Data Reader to read a TAP file based on my drix and drox files already generated. The error that I got is the next.

ERROR: Error compiling the node.
    id: 6chain: 0 group: 0
    java.ExceptionDetail: com.lavastorm.tools.build.compiler.CompileExceptio n: 'Error compiling source unit.
    Error ocurred attemping to compile source with entry type (com.lavastorm.tools.build.java.MultiJavaBuiltUnit ).
    Compiling diagnostics:
    C:\BRAINscratch\tmp\cache\brain\MJP-JGEN\-858748368\0\src\com\lavastorm\brain\node\dataReade r\LdrNode.java:802: unreported exception com.lavastorm.ldr.exception.LDRException; must be caught or declared to be thrown';
    com.lavastrom.tools.build.cache.CachingBuilder.bui ldAndLoad(CachingBuilder.java@125)

javaDetail: com.lavastorm.brain.node.NodeWrapper.buildJavaNode (NodeWrapper.java@1240)

ERROR: Node failed.
    id: 7 chain: 6 group: 0
    javaDetail: com.lavastorm.brain.node.NodeWrapper.run(NodeWrapp er.java@758)
    This error didn't happen when I was working with the version 4.5.3. Is it possible that something is working wrong with the current Java version and new Lavastorm? I uninstalled the last version and then installed LDP/LDR version 4.5.4/2.1.0.

java -version
    1.7.0_04

Windows 7 Enterprise.

Lavastorm Employee

My guess is that you are using incompatible LDR versions.
    When you installed the LAE/LDR, did you use the windows LAE + LDR install (containing BRE, LAE server for lavastorm desktop, and LDR server components) and
    the LDR 2.1.0 client installation?

Tim.